BROOKTOWN WSOP

Monday, February 11, 2008

A JAY FERN SPECIAL (2)

(sung to Billy Joel's Allentown)


Well we're living here in middletown
and I'm wondering how all this went down
Out in Jackson they are having fun
dealing the cards
til they see the sun.
Well I used to get to go and play
Until Shari came and took it away.
Scolding me just like I am her son,
look at me miss,
miss all the fun.
And we're living here in middletown.

But the restlessness was coming around
So I took my foot and put it down!

Now we're waiting here in middletown.
For a new jersey we never found.
For the fun that I used to play
wanna hangout
with neil and jay.
But the dog or kids got in the way
from an earache cause by toothpaste.
So I'm sitting on my couch at nine
while jay and neil have a good time.
Maybe I will give them a hex.
I'll send it in the form of a text.
I'm crying and my eyes are puffy
they had better be missing mcsnuffy
next time I swear that I'm in,
until the wife makes me cancel again,
and I'm living here in middletown.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home