BROOKTOWN WSOP

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FIRST DAY AT THE GIG

Well it's the first day of orientation and needless to say i left extra early this morning since i'm insane and i had never been here before so I left at 6:45am for the 30 mile ride to Somerset and I had to be there at 8:30.

Well, it was pouring, and there was a ton of traffic. Good thing I left myself enough time, as I got there at 8:20am, however, I was the only one on time, so I had to wait anyway.

I'll be at this site for the next couple of weeks, so my entire schedule will have to be revamped, and I'm heading north for the first time in years, plus my ezpass isn't working. Yea, I know, in the scheme of things not such a big deal...well I'm just venting, it certainly could be alot worse.

Not sure how often I'll be able to update, since this site is blocked at PNC, but we'll do what we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home