BROOKTOWN WSOP

Thursday, May 15, 2008

NO MAS!!!



1-0 loss to the Nats and losing 3 out of 4 is unacceptable.

Yes, the Mets didn't hit.
Yes, their base running was awful.
Yes, the bullpen (Heilman) has been awful.

But at this point, I have to blame the manager, and I am unable to sit back and watch a very talented bunch of players night in and night out not perform, and not be put in the right positions to succeed.

WE JUST WENT 3-4 AGAINST THE TWO WORST TEAMS IN THE NL AT HOME!!!

The guys don't hustle, there were at least 2 plays today where guys just were not running full speed all out. What will Willie say? "I know my players, I talk to my players" Guess what..IT'S NOT WORKING WILLIE. People need to be punished, players need to be held accountable, and if the players are not going to be held accountable, then there is only one more other option.

Sooner or later someone has to be held accountable, and this is not just 40 games this year, it's the whole 2nd half of 2007, and while I was a huge supporter of Willie the last 2 years it's time to get off the sinking ship.

Willie must go down. The captain goes down with the ship. Willie must go.

Do I have a replacement? Sure, call Frank Robinson, Buck Showalter, Lee Mazzilli, call Bobby V., call Wally Backman. We have Ken Oberkfell and Tim Tuefel down in the minors, at this point see if Richie Kotite is free (OK, I was only kidding there). I'm done waiting, things are not getting better, it's time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home