BROOKTOWN WSOP

Thursday, May 15, 2008

WILLIE??????

Today's Met line-up

Reyes (ss)
Castillo (2b)
Wright (3b)
Beltran (cf)
Church (rf)
Delgado (1b)
Castro (c)
Anderson (lf)
Pelfrey (rhp)



This makes me nuts...why is Marlon Anderson on the field? Unless he's 5-5 life time against Bergman (let me go look it up...nope, Marlon is 0-0 against him). You have Chavez and Alou, now I know Willie wants to give Moises a day game off after a night game, but Moises got ejected early and hardly played, and Chavez is so much better than Anderson and needs the At Bats to get on track.

I'm shocked he didn't give Wright or Beltran the day off too, and play hands of stone Easley at third. Last night I was flipping out when he brought in Heilman, I wanted to see Vargas (who hadn't even thrown 100 pitches) stay in there, so I am making sure I get this on the blog as a first guess rather than a second guess after Anderson hits into 2 DPs and misplays a ball in the outfield.

ANDERSON SHOULD NOT BE STARTING TODAY (or ever)!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home