BROOKTOWN WSOP

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

50 GREATEST LINES IN MOVIE HISTORY

Yes I know there are 51, that's hoW great this movie is!!!


51 She'll never divorce him. She'll kill him, but she'll never divorce him.

50 Whenever we needed money, we robbed the airport. To us, it was better than Citibank.

49 My birth certificate and my arrest sheet -- that's all you'd ever have to know that I was alive.

48 Awwwwww, you broke your cherry!

47 When I was broke, I'd go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over. That's the hardest part.

46 Why don't you go (bleep) yourself, Tommy?

45 Where's the strong box you fu**in' varmint, you?

44 Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.

43 Don't make a jerk out of me, just don't do it. Don't do it.

42 People all looked at me differently, they knew I was with somebody. I didn't have to wait on line at the bakery on Sunday mornings anymore for fresh bread.

41 You might know who we are, but we KNOW who you are.

40 It's gonna be a good summer.

39 It was revenge for Billy Batts, and a lot of other things. And there was nothing that we could do about it. Batts was a made man, and Tommy wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the Italians. It was real greaseball shit. They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.

38 When they found Carbone in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them two days to thaw him out for the autopsy.

37 You're just funny, you know, the way you tell the story and everything, uh...

36 Hey, you wanna laugh, last week this prick asked me to christen his kid.

35 If we wanted something, we just took it. If anyone complained twice, they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again.

34 Keep him here, keep him here!

33 By the way, I took care of that thing for ya

32 Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week no matter what. Business bad? fu** you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? fu** you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning huh? fu** you, pay me.

31 You know Spider, you're a fu**in' mumbling stuttering little fu**. You know that?

30 I just want to make sure I don't end up kissing fu**ing Nat King Cole over here.

29 Today everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

28 Every once in awhile, I'd have to take a beating, but by then I didn't care. The way I saw it, everybody takes a beating sometimes.

27 You're a real jerk -- you wasted eight fu**ing aprons on this guy.

26 Whooooooa. I don't believe what I just heard. Hey Spider, this is for you. Thattaboy. He's got a lotta balls, this kid.

25 I'll fu** him in his ass. I fu**ed kids like him in the can in the ass. fu**in' trying to break up my party.

24 What am I? A schmuck on wheels?

23 You're gonna let him get away with that? You're gonna let this punk get away with that? What's the matter, what's this world coming to?

22 When there's nothing left... you light a match.

21 Tommy's a bad kid, he's a bad seed, what am I supposed to do, shoot him? Yeah, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

20 I said Bing, what are you doing here, I thought I told you to go f**k your mother?

19 What, do you got me on a fu**in' pay-no-mind list kid?

18 Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody.

17 I want my money! I want my money!

16 I'm (bleeping) kidding with you, you fu**ing shoot the guy?
He's dead.
You stupid bastard, I can't fu**ing believe you. You're gonna dig the hole.
Fine, I'll dig the fu**ing hole. I don't give a fu**, what's that the first hole I dug?

15 We had a problem. You know what I mean. He's gone. And we couldn't do nothing about it.

14 One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.

13 What did I tell you? What did I tell you? You don't buy anything! What's the matter with you? What's the matter with you? What the (bleep's) the matter with you?

12 He knows everything about it. I mean he's in the joint 24 hours a day. I mean another fu**ing few minutes he could be a stool that's how often he's in there.

11 I mean, here I am this little kid, I can't even see over the steering wheel, and I'm parking Cadillacs!

10 And then there was Jimmy Two Times, who got that nickname because he said everything twice, like: 'I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.'

9 Relax, would ya, what's gotten into you? I haven't seen you in a long time, and I'm breaking your balls a little bit, I'm only kidding with ya.

8 But I'm worried, I mean, I'm hearin' all kinds a fu**in' bad things. I mean he's treating me like I'm a fu**in' half-a-fag or somethin'. I'm gonna wind up a lammist, I gotta go on the fu**in' lam in order to get away from this guy? This ain't right, Paulie.

7 Saturday night was for wives, but Friday night at the Copa was always for the girlfriends.

6 As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

5 But, I'm funny how? I mean, funny like a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fu**ing amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How the fu** am I funny, tell me what's so fu**ing funny about me?

4 You took your first pinch like a man, and you learned the two greatest things in life -- never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.

3 No-no-no-no ... you insulted him a little bit. You insulted him a little bit.

2 In this day and age, what the fu** is this world coming to? I can't believe this, prejudice against - a Jew broad - prejudice against Italians.

1 Now go home and get your fu**ing shine box.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home