BROOKTOWN WSOP

Sunday, December 28, 2008

JETS MAKE OR BREAK ON FINAL SUNDAY (AGAIN)

Chad Pennington, Chad Pennington.

For the past 2 baseball seasons i have come down to the last Sunday in September needing my Mets to win 1 game to get in, and they failed both times, and it was miserable to sit and watch.

Today, my football team comes up against the same fate, and although I haven't watched it yet, I'm already preparing for the misery. And to make matters worse, they go against my favorite all time Jet. For months I've know it would come down to this, we were on a crash course to make this Sunday "special" and now it is here.

The Jets need some help today, a Patriot or a Raven lose, is critical but more importantly the Jets need to win. A team of mine needs to win on a Sunday in the last day of the season. I'm 0-2 the last couple of seasons, so if nothing else I'm used to the feeling.

Bret Favre has been a nightmare, but unfortunately he is the best shot we have. I'm tron in my love for Chad and my hatred of Bret, but I have to hope that if the Pats or Ravens lose, my team, for once can come up big and actually do something when it counts.

I'll be there at 4:15, giving Chad a standing O when he walks out on that field, I just haven't decided if I'll be wearing my green #10 jersey or my #25 jersey and hope to get 2 picks and not 2 TDs for Mia.

Why couldn't he have just signed with Minn???

Chad Pennington, Chad Pennington

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home