BROOKTOWN WSOP

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jessica Simpson Riles Up Philly Fans On GMA - My Fox Philly Overreacts


My Fox Philly is claiming that Jessica Simpson "insulted Eagles fans" on Good Morning America this morning, and while I wouldn't quite go that far, she did talk some friendly trash to Philly Fans during an GMA concert in NYC. Jessica was promoting her new Country album released on 9-9 when Host Robin Roberts brought up the topic of Football.

She issued a warning to the Eagles Tuesday morning on Good Morning America.

Simpson yelled out "Go Cowboys!" during her performance Tuesday and then adding her warning to Philadelphia Eagles fans, "That's next week! We're gonna kick your butts, too!"

It was Dec. 16, 2007 when the "curse of Jessica Simpson" was coined after the Cowboys lost to the Eagles 10-6. Her boyfriend, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, played poorly with Simpson at the game.

I wont get to overboard on my opinion of Philly fans, but I'm not sure how that is insulting. Insulting would be to say they are a bunch of rude, stupid white trash. Or that they aren't loyal fans, or that they are ugly...but all it looks like to me is she said We're gonna kick your butts (or is it (you're butts"?). Irregardless (sic) Philly needs to get a Little thicker skin and not be such babies.

Waaaaaaaaaa..Jessica Simpson insulted us......Waaaaaaaaaa...Jimmy Rollins was mean to us...Waaaaaaaaaaa...To doesn't like McNabb.

Let's go Brewers!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2008 at 2:49 PM , Blogger S.P. said...

True, definitely not an insult. But, then again, the only team I hate more than the Eagles are the Cowboys, and Tony Romo may be my most hated guy in the NFL, so they can insult each other all they want. Neither is going to be first in their conference, so it doesn't matter. Best of luck to Jessica, though, on her new album. I definitely won't be buying a copy, but I'd like to see her make a comeback, because honestly, she hasn't really done anything good since Newlyweds went off the air.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home