BROOKTOWN WSOP

Thursday, May 8, 2008

LETS GO METS!!!

The Mets just finished up 3–3 on a West Coast road trip against the two hottest teams in the National League; they are three games over .500 and one game out in the loss column with over three-quarters of the season left.

Why does it feel like we are 12-24?

Even though I know there is plenty of baseball left to be played, I can’t help but feel frustrated and I’m living and dying on every pitch and every stranded base runner.

I want to blame someone, and Willie is the easy target, but I don’t feel right blaming anyone. Somehow when you look at the standings, it’s not that bad. Sure I’d like to be 5 games up all year, but where did that get us last year?

Today is an off day, and I’ve been out of the loop the last week so maybe I just haven’t felt the pain in a few days of bad baseball.

Cincy and Washington come into Shea this weekend so lets sit back, and actually enjoy some baseball rather than obsess over every walk, and every Luis Castillo 2 hopper to the pitcher. 130 games left, let’s try to have fun, and enjoy the little 3 hour distraction from reality each evening and just be happy to have a decent little ball club to root for.

Cumon guys, LETS GO METS!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home