BROOKTOWN WSOP

Monday, March 31, 2008

SPRING TRAINING TRIP TO JAPAN NEXT YEAR?






So now I understand why Bobby V is managing over there. I never thought I'd have this on my list of places to visit...but I'm down for this.






As reported on Yahoo:




TOKYO – Emil Brown was trying to decide what he enjoyed most about the trip here to open Major League Baseball’s 2008 season. The people are nice. Nah, too blasé an answer. The food is interesting. Brown might have chosen that had he sampled the delicacies he sees every week on the Travel Channel. He chickened out.



So he went with an old standby, the unexpected pleasant surprise every first-time visitor to Tokyo experiences.



“The toilets are the best,” Brown said.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home