BROOKTOWN WSOP

Sunday, March 30, 2008

LENNY DYKSTRA ON HBO'S REAL SPORTS



If you haven’t caught this yet I’m telling you it’s the BEST INTERVIEW YOU WILL EVER SEE ON HBO’S REAL SPORTS.

HBO Real Sports recently profiled former Met Lenny Dykstra’s business career after baseball in which he has become according to Jim Cramer, “one of the three or four people who, if they give me a stock tip, I would listen.” It’s currently on being replayed on HBO now, and it’s also On Demand as well. Here’s a clip, but I tell you, you have to watch the whole interview:









Lenny has made millions in the stock market since he retired. He even sold his car wash chain for 55 million, and purchased Wayne Gretsky's house in California for $17 mil.

When he whispers to “get the double” it’s priceless, and his language is, I’d say, a bit rough, but it fascinated me enough to the point of needing to know what the heck Lenny is doing!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This video doesn't work anymore, where can I find this interview?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home