BROOKTOWN WSOP

Friday, January 11, 2008

BROOKTOWN WSOP 2008 SET TO START TONIGHT

As we head into the 4th year of BROOKTOWN poker I never would have expected to see this thing do as well as it has. I thank all of you for your support and dedication. I think we've got a great group of 14, and probably could push it to a 3 table league if it was feasible and prudent, but sometimes it's not the size that matters.

Hopefully I won't be sad (not finishing 2nd) after the events, or tired (it does suck driving home from Frank's at 3am) to put down some observations and thoughts after each event.

I ask all of you to keep a thick skin, and open mind, and take most of the comments I put here with a grain of salt. Anything I say is meant to be in good fun and really, isn't that what this is all about? Just a diversion from the real world and an excuse to have some fun.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2008 at 9:09 AM , Blogger BrooktownJay said...

I think you spelled pitfalls wrong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home